The Grand White Lotus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forum of the Grand White Lotus, a Free Company of Eorzea.

HomeThe rules of Grand White LotusMember RanksLatest imagesLotus Raid TeamsSearchContactRegisterHomeLog in

Lackis Kline Intro

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lackis
Child of Light
lackis

Lackis Kline Intro Empty
PostSubject: Lackis Kline Intro   Lackis Kline Intro EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 5:29 pm

Greetings Lotus,

First, thank you for inviting me to your Free Company. My name is Lackis Kline and I am new to Lotus! I am really new to FFXIV. I actually bought the original FFXIV but never ended up playing it that much as all my real life friends that were going to play it quit early on and some of my old WOW friends got back into WOW, so I ended up not playing that much. With the release of FFXIV on PS4, I decided that I wanted to give the game a real try. I waited till after my vacation to Brazil for the World Cup to play on the PS4 and so far I like what I see. I wanted to reach out for an active Free Company on the server Another RL friend picked that was active and had people on at different times of the day (my work schedule changes so its nice to see people on at different times.) After talking through email with Drake, I decided I wanted to make Lotus my home.

I am a MMO Veteran back when I had a dial up connection and played runescape to Star War Galaxies, WOW, Age of Conan, Rift, SWTOR, and Guild Wars 2. I use to spend way to much time playing, and these days with a house, going to school and a full time job, I can't spend as much time as I once could to a game. I work in IT security and I am going for a Degree in Cyber Security. I spent 7 years out of the 30 in the Air Force and glad to have some stability around my life.

FFVII was my first final fantasy game I played back in 97, and its a game I still go back and play through every once and awhile. I went back and I have all the Final Fantasy games on all my old systems (English Releases) though the graphics on HD TV with those old systems are a bit grainy/blocky. I enjoy gaming, going to sporting events, and working with computers. I got my own little lab in my house.

Well that is a little about me. I hope to group and speak with you on TS or PS4 voice chat all soon!

Lackis Kline
Back to top Go down
Lily Rain
Trainee of Light
Lily Rain

Lackis Kline Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lackis Kline Intro   Lackis Kline Intro EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 6:09 pm

Welcome to the Grand White Lotus, Lackis! Glad to have another MMO Veteran on board!

My first Final Fantasy game was also FFVII and as a kid, I would play it all the time on my playstation 1 after I got home from school. I agree the graphics are pretty dated nowadays (Block hands, pixelized faces), but nonetheless they are still pretty damn good classic games that I still enjoy revisiting.

Anywho, I hope you enjoy the company of the Lotus family! If you need help with anything or need to ask questions on the FC or the game, feel free to post a topic here, talk in the Lotus Chat in game, go on Teamspeak, etc and we'll help you out!

~Lily Raine
Back to top Go down

Lackis Kline Intro
Page 1 of 1