The Grand White Lotus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forum of the Grand White Lotus, a Free Company of Eorzea.

HomeThe rules of Grand White LotusMember RanksLatest imagesLotus Raid TeamsSearchContactRegisterHomeLog in

New Member intro

Go down 
+19
Dregus
Akasha Je'Une
Rarity Blossom
Lynor Furiae
Galan Raiser
Angelone
foolyexcel
Mellyrn Argo
KiwiLala
Drake Wind
Kenichi
Rose Doughnut
Foxsdin
Felicity.
Wander Yamato
AvariceFontaine
Lily Rain
Ashycre.Lin
Garbagepoo
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Garbagepoo
Child of Light
Garbagepoo

New Member intro Empty
PostSubject: New Member intro   New Member intro EmptyMon May 12, 2014 3:58 pm

Hey all,

Time to get your asses on the forums! I go by Poo, and I hit lvl 50 PLD a few days ago (ilvl 60 now and finished my relic quest). I've been in the FC for a week or so now, but just wanted to make a formal hello. I came over maybe a month ago from playing DC Universe for a few months. I play on PS4 controller so I don't type very often in FC chat but I look forward to gaming with many of you in the near future.

Poo
Back to top Go down
Ashycre.Lin
Administrator
Ashycre.Lin

New Member intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member intro   New Member intro EmptyMon May 12, 2014 9:16 pm

Hi, Poo. Nice to know you. Congratulation on reaching level 50. We should run stuffs together sometimes.

By the way, I moved this post to Introduction from News and Announcement.  Smile 

Back to top Go down
https://grandwhitelotus.forumotion.com
Lily Rain
Trainee of Light
Lily Rain

New Member intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member intro   New Member intro EmptyMon May 12, 2014 9:52 pm

Hiya poo! Nice to meet ya. Like you, I am also a PS4 player. Grats on 50, and looking forward to running stuff with you in the future!

~Lily Raine~
Back to top Go down
Ashycre.Lin
Administrator
Ashycre.Lin

New Member intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member intro   New Member intro EmptyMon May 12, 2014 11:13 pm

Nice to meet you, Lily. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://grandwhitelotus.forumotion.com
AvariceFontaine
Baby of Light

New Member intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member intro   New Member intro EmptyTue May 13, 2014 9:58 am

Hi Poo! Nice to meet you. I'm so close to level 50 DRG (47). Congrats on hitting 50, though! Very Happy

Maybe we'll all get to run things together eventually!
Back to top Go down
Wander Yamato
Child of Light
Wander Yamato

New Member intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member intro   New Member intro EmptyTue May 13, 2014 1:38 pm

Hi, Garbagepoo, yes not many people are active on the Free Company forums, but hopefully that changes in the near future or so. Congrats on reaching level 50 and finishing your relic quest! I see, well I'm glad you decided to be so formal as to introduce yourself, since this forum was lacking in discussion. I hope you've been enjoying the game since your arrival some months ago. I have yet to get the PS4 so I'm stuck on the PS3 for now, and yeah playing on console can make it difficult to chat in-game, though you can get a wireless keyboard for your PS4 btw. If you ever need a melee DPS to tag along you can always ask me Smile
Back to top Go down
http://prescriptionsin.com
Felicity.
Bank Officer
Felicity.

New Member intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member intro   New Member intro EmptyTue May 13, 2014 3:12 pm

Hey guys!

I'm also fairly new  to the fc and thought I'd tag along on this post. Smile
I've kind of bulldozed my way into some conversations here and there and then disappeared just as quickly, but I thought I should say hi!

I am working on getting my Bard up to level 50 and playing end game with a dps.
Until I get bored with that and start a new class... again... ;D

Nice to meet you all! I look forward to raiding with you! ^^
Back to top Go down
Lily Rain
Trainee of Light
Lily Rain

New Member intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member intro   New Member intro EmptyTue May 13, 2014 3:52 pm

Hiya Felicity, welcome to the FC and I hope you'll have an amazing time with us! It is true that the forums aren't used very much, but I hope that all of you forumers here will make this place more frequented and lively in the future!
Back to top Go down
Garbagepoo
Child of Light
Garbagepoo

New Member intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member intro   New Member intro EmptyTue May 13, 2014 6:56 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. I look forward to making new friends here and progressing together through whatever we choose to do. I typically play after 8pm EST but I'll be sure to try and push more people I meet to use the forums. It really makes for a better experience.

In a previous league(FC in this game), we all had smartphones and downloaded the GroupMe app. It allows you to make like a texting chatroom for up to like 50 members. It's a fun way to meet people in the FC and see whos personality matches up with yours. We were able to bond and make some great in-game friends for a long time to come. I hope we achieve that here as it made the whole gaming experience much more enjoyable and family-like.

Poo
Back to top Go down
Wander Yamato
Child of Light
Wander Yamato

New Member intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member intro   New Member intro EmptyWed May 14, 2014 12:40 pm

No problem, Poo. Yeah, I'm sure we all look forward to progressing and having fun as a Free Company. Oh, well I'm usually online around 6:00 PM or 6:30 PM EST if I miss the train back home, and yeah I hope more people start using the forums too. Not many people were active and the members were very low but now we've grown quite quickly which is great Very Happy.

I see, well that sounds intriguing, but beneficial to the guild as well as getting to know everyone better. I'll have to check it out.
Back to top Go down
Felicity.
Bank Officer
Felicity.

New Member intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member intro   New Member intro EmptyThu May 15, 2014 11:00 am

Lily Rain wrote:
Hiya Felicity, welcome to the FC and I hope you'll have an amazing time with us! It is true that the forums aren't used very much, but I hope that all of you forumers here will make this place more frequented and lively in the future!

Thanks Lily! I look forward to more members using the forums too! I'll try to encourage some peeps to pop over here if I run into them. Smile It's nice for me because I can come on here during work and keep myself occupied... XD

See ya'll around!
Back to top Go down
Wander Yamato
Child of Light
Wander Yamato

New Member intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member intro   New Member intro EmptyFri May 16, 2014 11:45 am

Garbagepoo wrote:
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. I look forward to making new friends here and progressing  together through whatever we choose to do. I typically play after 8pm EST but I'll be sure to try and push more people I meet to use the forums. It really makes for a better experience.

In a previous league(FC in this game), we all had smartphones and downloaded the GroupMe app. It allows you to make like a texting chatroom for up to like 50 members. It's a fun way to meet people in the FC and see whos personality matches up with yours. We were able to bond and make some great in-game friends for a long time to come. I hope we achieve that here as it made the whole gaming experience much more enjoyable and family-like.

Poo

I've just downloaded the GroupMe app and I have yet to add anyone to a group I made. It seems like I have to add people from my contacts list. I'm not sure if members will be using this app since TeamSpeak is already in use and that's how many of the active members communicate while doing instances. I'll ask if it'd be okay to use this to have this implemented as another way to communicate between each other.
Back to top Go down
Foxsdin
Baby of Light

New Member intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member intro   New Member intro EmptyTue May 20, 2014 4:45 am

Hello all. Freya Longinus here. Finally decided to make an account on here. Currently I have a lvl 50 drg which If anyone needs someone to do end game dps then let me know. Other wise I have a level 30 paladin, warrior, and white Mage. Still working on getting the rest of the jobs. Most of the classes are already decently levels. If anyone needs help I would love to help. I'm a duty whore. I enjoy it a lot. Just not the waiting.
Back to top Go down
Lily Rain
Trainee of Light
Lily Rain

New Member intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member intro   New Member intro EmptyTue May 20, 2014 5:01 pm

Heya Freya! Nice to see a new member on these forums! I too enjoy duty finding, when I'm not constantly getting disconnected from error 9000 (damned servers!).

~Lily Raine~
Back to top Go down
Felicity.
Bank Officer
Felicity.

New Member intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member intro   New Member intro EmptyWed May 21, 2014 8:13 am

Lily Rain wrote:
Heya Freya! Nice to see a new member on these forums! I too enjoy duty finding, when I'm not constantly getting disconnected from error 9000 (damned servers!).

~Lily Raine~

I feel your pain, Lily! щ(ºДºщ)

Freya, welcome~! I will always remember you now, as the one who's axe I stole. m(__;;m
Back to top Go down
Foxsdin
Baby of Light

New Member intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member intro   New Member intro EmptyWed May 21, 2014 9:07 am

Bahahaha yep. That's me. I think of that every time I see you now gaha
Back to top Go down
Rose Doughnut
Baby of Light
Rose Doughnut

New Member intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member intro   New Member intro EmptyWed May 21, 2014 7:49 pm

Hii, Im Rose (Rose Doughnut). Just joined the forums Razz
Back to top Go down
Lily Rain
Trainee of Light
Lily Rain

New Member intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member intro   New Member intro EmptyWed May 21, 2014 7:54 pm

Heya Rose! Welcome to the forums. Your avatar looks very derishious :3

~Lily Raine
Back to top Go down
Foxsdin
Baby of Light

New Member intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member intro   New Member intro EmptyWed May 21, 2014 8:27 pm

Welcome. And I'm a little upset that you figured out how to change your avatar before I have. I still can't figure it out lol.
Back to top Go down
Rose Doughnut
Baby of Light
Rose Doughnut

New Member intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member intro   New Member intro EmptyWed May 21, 2014 8:36 pm

lol go to Welcome, (Your Username) -> Edit Profile -> Avatar on the top right of the screen
Back to top Go down
Foxsdin
Baby of Light

New Member intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member intro   New Member intro EmptyThu May 22, 2014 4:59 am

Oh I guess it doesn't work on my phone.
Back to top Go down
Felicity.
Bank Officer
Felicity.

New Member intro Empty
PostSubject: Velcome   New Member intro EmptyThu May 22, 2014 8:28 am

Rose Doughnut wrote:
Hii, Im Rose (Rose Doughnut). Just joined the forums Razz
Welcome, Rose! Glad you're here Smile

Lily Rain wrote:
Heya Rose! Welcome to the forums. Your avatar looks very derishious :3

~Lily Raine
I second that! ^^
Back to top Go down
Kenichi
Baby of Light

New Member intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member intro   New Member intro EmptyFri May 23, 2014 8:24 pm

Some you guys we already met,
My name avatar name is kenichi mchoward(wana change)
I'm new to ff14 and got lots to learn but I'm lovin the game and the members of the FC.
Back to top Go down
Garbagepoo
Child of Light
Garbagepoo

New Member intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member intro   New Member intro EmptyFri May 23, 2014 8:59 pm

Welcome to ffxiv and the FC!
Back to top Go down
Lily Rain
Trainee of Light
Lily Rain

New Member intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member intro   New Member intro EmptySat May 24, 2014 12:09 pm

Welcome Kenichi! I haven't met you yet, but I hope you have an awesome time in the FC! We were all new at some point, but the members here will be more than glad to help you out if you have questions or need help with something. See ya around sometime!

~Lily Raine~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Member intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member intro   New Member intro Empty

Back to top Go down

New Member intro
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next