The Grand White Lotus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forum of the Grand White Lotus, a Free Company of Eorzea.

HomeThe rules of Grand White LotusMember RanksLatest imagesLotus Raid TeamsSearchContactRegisterHomeLog in

Contact outside of Reborn

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Foxsdin
Baby of Light

Contact outside of Reborn Empty
PostSubject: Contact outside of Reborn   Contact outside of Reborn EmptyTue May 20, 2014 8:42 am

Hello all. Here's a preposition that members that are serious about helping others on the game post a personal number. In the case that someone is short a man and they need help you can shoot me a message. I have a little one so I don't have the ability to be online a lot. But in the case you have an objective set and your ready to go just shoot me a text. I can hop on and wreck house with you. 8436705555. My online screen name is Freya Longinus.
Back to top Go down
Garbagepoo
Child of Light
Garbagepoo

Contact outside of Reborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contact outside of Reborn   Contact outside of Reborn EmptyThu May 22, 2014 1:06 pm

I don't feel like it's a good idea for all of us to post phone numbers here. I have made a link for the groupme chat I made for our FC. I will make a separate post with the extra info but here it is:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I am the only one in the group atm, however, if you go to the app store on your phone/android/whatever, look up 'GroupMe'. The texts are sent to the app and can be only send to the app or can also be sent to your real texting program with your phone.

Once you've downloaded the app, it typically uses your full name as your user until you edit it. I suggest changing your username to your in-game name so we can all better identify each other.

Again, this is an absolutely free program and has no charges other than what you get charged for getting texts with your phone plan, so please don't be deterred from using the app.
Back to top Go down

Contact outside of Reborn
Page 1 of 1