The Grand White Lotus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forum of the Grand White Lotus, a Free Company of Eorzea.

HomeThe rules of Grand White LotusMember RanksLatest imagesLotus Raid TeamsSearchContactRegisterHomeLog in

We'll always have Ul'Dah

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
railtracer
Baby of Light
railtracer

We'll always have Ul'Dah Empty
PostSubject: We'll always have Ul'Dah   We'll always have Ul'Dah EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 8:03 pm

So, I'm gonna keep this (relatively) brief, because I don't want to be a drama queen, but I've decided to leave the company.

The main reason being (and I hate to be so blunt about it) the game's just not fun with you guys. I first joined because the "hardcore" icon was greyed out on the Lodestone, but the truth has been anything but. You all rush people through content, you shame people who aren't as skilled behind their backs, and the highest players all pressure everyone beneath that they 'need' to catch up. And the worst part personally is that it's started to affect the way I act towards other people as well. When the FC environment has made me lash out at people I enjoy the company of for not displaying perfection in a measly expert roulette, I need to leave that environment. And there's no way with an expansion pack coming out, that I'm going to let others pressure me into rushing through all the meat I'm paying forty smackers for.

So, sorry to leave on a sour note, but that's how it's going out. I do want to keep in touch with as many people as I can though, as I know outside of this treadmill game we're lovely people, so by all means add me on whatever stupid social media we're both on.

Facebook: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Twitter: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Tumblr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (not promising what you won't find there)
Back to top Go down
Cable_dude
Child of Light
Cable_dude

PostSubject: Re: We'll always have Ul'Dah   We'll always have Ul'Dah EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 9:52 am

Sad to see you go Rail. If you need anything crafting help, please let me know. I'll miss you. Smile
Back to top Go down
Drake Wind
AF King
AF King
Drake Wind

PostSubject: I am sorry you feel this way   We'll always have Ul'Dah EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 10:11 am

Hey Rail.
I am very disheartened you feel this way. Come and talk to me if you want to try and work this out. As I am unsure of who is doing such things.

Drake~
Back to top Go down
Mellyrn Argo
Child of Light

PostSubject: Re: We'll always have Ul'Dah   We'll always have Ul'Dah EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 9:52 pm

I hate to say this, but (just to be blunt) blaming other people for yourself lashing out is a bit ridiculous, if you ask me. We are all adults, and we are all responsible for our own actions. This free company is anything but elitists. I have seen elitist free companies, where DPS checks are required to do any end game content. I have seen free companies deny people because their levels are too low or they don't have the right gear for their jobs. We do not do that to any member in Lotus. In an expert roulette, chances are you are playing with other people (more than 1 other person not part of Lotus) and if they rush people through cut scenes, story line, content, or criticize other people for not being at end game content, then it can hardly be blamed on anyone except that person. I am sorry you feel this way about it, and I am sad that you have left on such a sour note.
Back to top Go down
Drake Wind
AF King
AF King
Drake Wind

PostSubject: Thought we were going to talk?   We'll always have Ul'Dah EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 10:12 pm

Rail:
I am sorry to see you go. I thought we were going to talk over the situation before you leaving. I feel at this point that you did not respect us enough to come forward to talk to an officer regarding this situation.

Again, I am sorry to see you go. Though I would have preferred to see you speak to an officer or myself prior to departing. As a common curtsy to us.

Thanks,

Drake Wind~ `
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We'll always have Ul'Dah   We'll always have Ul'Dah Empty

Back to top Go down

We'll always have Ul'Dah
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Grand White Lotus :: Gameplay :: General Discussion-
Jump to: