The Grand White Lotus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forum of the Grand White Lotus, a Free Company of Eorzea.

HomeThe rules of Grand White LotusMember RanksLatest imagesLotus Raid TeamsSearchContactRegisterHomeLog in

Introduction - Sai

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sailaja
Baby of Light
Sailaja

Introduction - Sai Empty
PostSubject: Introduction - Sai   Introduction - Sai EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 5:55 am

a forum needs life - so here i am introducing myself =)

first of all - thanks to sage and athena i came here from another FC a few days ago. Main reason for it: i had noone to game with and did almost every duty and content on my own with pf-groups. but: if i wanted to play alone, i would play a single-player game Wink

little infos about me in-game:
i'm kind of a special-nerd having all classes leveled and geared to 50 (none of them below ilvl100)
therefore i can fullfill every role within a group if it is needed, but i prefer playing my brd Wink

little infos about me IRL:
since i'm from middle-europe my online-times and schedules are way off from the most of the others, but i'm pretty much used to that. But it's rather easy to find out what time it is at my place since i'm only +one hour away from the server times Wink
i'm a person who likes to help others and if anyone ever needs anything - just ask me =) if its possible for me i will most certainly help you with anything Wink
Back to top Go down
Sailaja
Baby of Light
Sailaja

Introduction - Sai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction - Sai   Introduction - Sai EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 4:48 am

oh and i should mention - i'm usually in game and in forums quite active and talkative - i hope thats no problem :-p
i got Teamspeak on my phone, but atm i don't own a headset therefore i can only plug in my headphones and listen to what everyone is saying - if that's any help within fights where TS is recommended...
Back to top Go down
Cable_dude
Child of Light
Cable_dude

Introduction - Sai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction - Sai   Introduction - Sai EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 10:22 am

Welcome to Lotus Sai! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sailaja
Baby of Light
Sailaja

Introduction - Sai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction - Sai   Introduction - Sai EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 12:28 am

thx Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sailaja
Baby of Light
Sailaja

Introduction - Sai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction - Sai   Introduction - Sai EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 7:26 am

i fell like this happened to me yesterday :-p
http://www.deviantart.com/art/Lala-Apocalypse-485564463
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introduction - Sai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction - Sai   Introduction - Sai Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduction - Sai
Page 1 of 1