The Grand White Lotus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forum of the Grand White Lotus, a Free Company of Eorzea.

HomeThe rules of Grand White LotusMember RanksLatest imagesLotus Raid TeamsSearchContactRegisterHomeLog in

Moving... And losing internet

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hagieta
Baby of Light

Moving... And losing internet Empty
PostSubject: Moving... And losing internet   Moving... And losing internet EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 12:12 pm

In the next couple weeks I'll be moving and losing internet, as the title states. Sooooooo I'll guess I'll need moved to vacation rank? Not sure how this all works, but just giving advance heads up!!
Back to top Go down
Drake Wind
AF King
AF King
Drake Wind

PostSubject: Always fun.   Moving... And losing internet EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 2:21 pm

Moving sucks. How long do you want to be in Vacation Rank from and to what end date is expected for you to return?

Drake Foxwind~
Back to top Go down
Hagieta
Baby of Light

PostSubject: Re: Moving... And losing internet   Moving... And losing internet EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 8:48 pm

I don't have a expected return date. Zeddicus Firemane (my brother) will be my contact with the Free Company.

I'm moving out of my parents house and in with my girlfriend, so we are just starting out. Internet is not a big priority at first, so I really do know.

As far as when I will be moving, early next week we expect to get the keys, so as always, I'll keep you posted!!
Back to top Go down
Hagieta
Baby of Light

PostSubject: Re: Moving... And losing internet   Moving... And losing internet EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 5:37 pm

Well today is the day! Losing net tonight... See y'all again soon!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moving... And losing internet   Moving... And losing internet Empty

Back to top Go down

Moving... And losing internet
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Grand White Lotus :: Gameplay :: General Discussion-
Jump to: