The Grand White Lotus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forum of the Grand White Lotus, a Free Company of Eorzea.

HomeThe rules of Grand White LotusMember RanksLatest imagesLotus Raid TeamsSearchContactRegisterHomeLog in

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Foxsdin
Baby of Light

PostSubject: Avatar and Signature   Avatar and Signature EmptyMon May 26, 2014 9:08 am

I want to put a pic in both but I can't figure it out for my life. It's actually starting to get on my nerves. Lol [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] this is what I want to put in my signature.
Back to top Go down
Lily Rain
Trainee of Light
Lily Rain

PostSubject: Re: Avatar and Signature   Avatar and Signature EmptyMon May 26, 2014 6:39 pm

Hiya Freya, I'll try to help you set this up.

STEP 1

First you'll need to click the "Welcome Foxsdin" at the top of the page. The picture in the spoiler below underlines the link you should be clicking. (It says Welcome Lily Rain for me)
Spoiler:

STEP 2

Now click on the link that says "Edit Profile". Link is underlined in the picture.
Spoiler:

STEP 3

On the following page, click on Signatures. It is located in the myriad of links I've highlighted.
Spoiler:

STEP 4
On the signature page, copy and paste the BBCode given to you by the XIVReborn website, preview to make sure it's working then save the image.
Spoiler:

STEP 5
For the Avatar, you'll want to click on the Avatar link next to the signature link, and it should bring you to the Avatar page. You can either upload an avatar from your files or from a website.

Hope this helps you!
Back to top Go down
Foxsdin
Baby of Light

PostSubject: Re: Avatar and Signature   Avatar and Signature EmptyMon May 26, 2014 6:54 pm

Thank You! Turns out the options weren't showing up on my phone. Thanks for the help for sure though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avatar and Signature   Avatar and Signature Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1