The Grand White Lotus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forum of the Grand White Lotus, a Free Company of Eorzea.

HomeThe rules of Grand White LotusMember RanksLatest imagesLotus Raid TeamsSearchContactRegisterHomeLog in

Gardening: Crossbreeding Project

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lyrra
Baby of Light
Lyrra

Gardening: Crossbreeding Project Empty
PostSubject: Gardening: Crossbreeding Project   Gardening: Crossbreeding Project EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 11:53 pm

Drake would like to start a Crossbreeding Project, and I mentioned a Link I found to a Spreadsheet, so he asked me to put it here. It might be a good idea as well to make Observer notes within this topic about the Project as it develops.

Anyways the link is:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

*slaps Pervy with a giant smelly fish*
Back to top Go down
Felicity.
Bank Officer
Felicity.

PostSubject: Re: Gardening: Crossbreeding Project   Gardening: Crossbreeding Project EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 8:03 am

Haha, nice Lyrra. I just found the same spreadsheet.  flower 
Back to top Go down
Lyrra
Baby of Light
Lyrra

PostSubject: Re: Gardening: Crossbreeding Project   Gardening: Crossbreeding Project EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 9:53 am

Ok, it's been bugging me for a while and I just today decided to do more research into the Oblong Garden Patch. Here's what I've found so far:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

More to come later from web research, Not gonna be able to provide definitive proof until I am able to test this out myself (if/when I ever decide to devote time to it).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gardening: Crossbreeding Project   Gardening: Crossbreeding Project Empty

Back to top Go down

Gardening: Crossbreeding Project
Page 1 of 1