The Grand White Lotus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forum of the Grand White Lotus, a Free Company of Eorzea.

HomeThe rules of Grand White LotusMember RanksLatest imagesLotus Raid TeamsSearchContactRegisterHomeLog in

Tyrandael Cahernaut (that guy occasionally in your party)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyrandael
Baby of Light

Tyrandael Cahernaut (that guy occasionally in your party) Empty
PostSubject: Tyrandael Cahernaut (that guy occasionally in your party)   Tyrandael Cahernaut (that guy occasionally in your party) EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 12:41 pm

Hello everybody! I've been a part of a few gaming communities (forums for guilds and xbox live clans) so I decided to register on these forums to better introduce myself.

Got into FFXIV through the gift of a relative and have been enjoying the hell out of it every since. Upon getting my 3 months subscription card after the free month ran out, I was immediately invited by someone in lotus using an invite macro. And to whoever that was, I appreciate it. Lotus has been an extraordinarily friendly and helpful FC since I've joined. It seems that when I ask for assistance, people go completely out of there routine just to help another. Something lacking in many mmorpgs these days. I'm sure this helpful spirit Lotus resonates moreso each day will only continue now that my DRG has hit 50 and is tackling endgame. See you fine fellows then!
Back to top Go down
Felicity.
Bank Officer
Felicity.

Tyrandael Cahernaut (that guy occasionally in your party) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyrandael Cahernaut (that guy occasionally in your party)   Tyrandael Cahernaut (that guy occasionally in your party) EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 1:55 pm

Oh wow! So happy to have you as part of Lotus as well, Tyrandael! I hope to catch you in-game. Smile
Back to top Go down

Tyrandael Cahernaut (that guy occasionally in your party)
Page 1 of 1