The Forum of the Grand White Lotus, a Free Company of Eorzea.

FAQHomeThe rules of Grand White LotusMember RanksLotus Raid TeamsSearchContactRegisterHomeLog in
Our TeamSpeak: lotusfaerie.typefrag.com // Password no longer required // Download TeamSpeak

Share | 

Lotus Loans?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jayle Atreides
Baby of Light

PostSubject: Lotus Loans?   Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:56 am

Hey guys:

I want to build a room in the mansion in the near future, but i'm usually out of cash. I make some money during the week, but i spend it all soon after that xD
Is there some kind of Lotus Loans? If so, please tell me the requirements and the forms of payments. Perhaps in items, perhaps in money in a regular basis, perhaps in social service helping in dungeons for newbies xD I don't know ^^
My idea is to make this loans public, and keep a public record of how the member is paying his/her loan. This way, is clear to everyone interested how the debt is paid.
Well, just wanted to know. Otherwise, i'll have to put a big post-it near my screen to remind me to save the money i'm earning xDD

Thanks!

Jayle
Back to top Go down
Cable_dude
Child of Light

PostSubject: Re: Lotus Loans?   Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:43 am

Hey Jayle, I'll give you a loan for the room. Take your time paying it back. Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Jayle Atreides
Baby of Light

PostSubject: Re: Lotus Loans?   Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:43 pm

Cable_dude wrote:
Hey Jayle, I'll give you a loan for the room. Take your time paying it back. Very Happy 

Thanks a lot for the trust Cable ^^, but Drake already helped me on that matter. I've already purchased a room, hope you drop by any day to chat a bit.

Jayle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lotus Loans?   

Back to top Go down

Lotus Loans?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1