The Grand White Lotus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forum of the Grand White Lotus, a Free Company of Eorzea.

HomeThe rules of Grand White LotusMember RanksLatest imagesLotus Raid TeamsSearchContactRegisterHomeLog in

Hello my name is Motortrendhunny!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
motortrend
Baby of Light
motortrend

Hello my name is Motortrendhunny! Empty
PostSubject: Hello my name is Motortrendhunny!   Hello my name is Motortrendhunny! EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 7:11 am

I recently stumbled onto this fc site and i love it. It helps us to connect better with our fc mates and so i wanted to introduce myself!

My real name is Brittney but my friends usually just call me Britt for short.I have a black miniature pinscher named isabella and i am married. I have no children .. my dog is my child lol

my hobbies include graphics , html,professional game playing Very Happy anyways i just started playing ff14 about 2 months ago and have been enjoying it ever since. I have an ilvl 100 white mage whom i adore .. because she is a kitty!

I hope to meet all of the fc members and hope you all have a wonderful day! If you would like more info on me , you may visit my profile page lol!
Back to top Go down
Drake Wind
AF King
AF King
Drake Wind

PostSubject: Nice to meet you!   Hello my name is Motortrendhunny! EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 7:56 am

Hey Brit.

I am Drake Wind: AKA - The AF King. I am the FC leader which I am sure you already know.
Hope to see you in Titan EX tonight.

Drake Wind~
Back to top Go down
Cable_dude
Child of Light
Cable_dude

PostSubject: Re: Hello my name is Motortrendhunny!   Hello my name is Motortrendhunny! EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 9:43 am

Holy crap, your ilvl is higher than all my classes.

Welcome to the team Brit. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
motortrend
Baby of Light
motortrend

PostSubject: Re: Hello my name is Motortrendhunny!   Hello my name is Motortrendhunny! EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 9:50 am

lol Very Happy i worked hard to get it there for sure. i played ST like for 2 day .. all day and well i get a bit obsessed when i put my mind to somthing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello my name is Motortrendhunny!   Hello my name is Motortrendhunny! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello my name is Motortrendhunny!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Grand White Lotus :: Gameplay :: General Discussion :: Introduction-
Jump to: