The Grand White Lotus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forum of the Grand White Lotus, a Free Company of Eorzea.

HomeThe rules of Grand White LotusMember RanksLatest imagesLotus Raid TeamsSearchContactRegisterHomeLog in

Lycelle and Paraphx Deanu

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lycelle D
Baby of Light
Lycelle D

Lycelle and Paraphx Deanu Empty
PostSubject: Lycelle and Paraphx Deanu   Lycelle and Paraphx Deanu EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 6:21 pm

Just wanted to say hello from Para and I. We're both real happy to be here with our friends Kiven, Casomir and Tylwyn. We transferred together from another FC just looking for a bigger pool of people to play with.

I main WHM and 2nd SMN, Para mains PAL and 2nds WAR and BLM.  We are both very interested in getting into Alex Savage so if there's anyone out there also interested let us know!! Or if we can ever fill in spots.

RL we live in the Dallas area and we have 5 kids.. all 10+ and most of them are into gaming (computer and table top) and anime etc as well. We play most nights between 7 - 10 CST and weekends vary.

That's about all I can think of so see you in game!

PS Oh and we're glad to help with pretty much anything, story line, dungeons, helping with a faster roulette queue etc.

PPS Para says just ask Ly she decides what we're doing anyway  tongue
Back to top Go down

Lycelle and Paraphx Deanu
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Grand White Lotus :: Gameplay :: General Discussion :: Introduction-
Jump to: