The Grand White Lotus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forum of the Grand White Lotus, a Free Company of Eorzea.

HomeThe rules of Grand White LotusMember RanksLatest imagesLotus Raid TeamsSearchContactRegisterHomeLog in

High-Octane Tutor Program

Go down 
+2
Mellyrn Argo
taceseraph
6 posters
AuthorMessage
taceseraph
Baby of Light

High-Octane Tutor Program Empty
PostSubject: High-Octane Tutor Program   High-Octane Tutor Program EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 12:44 am

The High-Octane Tutor (HOT) Program is a new program coming to Lotus. This program will cater to individuals coming from any level of skill and ability, whether you are new to the game and need some help with the basics, or a veteran player looking for tips to increase your skillset for Alexander Savage. In essence, this is a mentor program. Our team will spend one-on-one time with you to help you meet your goals in-game. This can come in the form of spending time on a striking dummy, pulling you into content and helping you practice your abilities in dungeons or raids, or simply help with rotation or stat priorities. We offer assistance with every battle class available, and in the near future intend to add the availability of crafting and gathering mentors for those who may not be having the easiest time with them, or maybe just need help with higher end rotations for making raid food or potions.

The goal of this new program for now is to help Lotus as a whole become more well-rounded players in general PvE content, and also to allow more people to join or create successful raid groups within Lotus; or if you're in one, assist you in becoming the player you wish to be on whatever class you wish to play. This is an entirely optional program, and no-one is going to force you to participate. That being said, if you choose to participate, we promise to assist you as much as we possibly can, and go out of our way to help you meet your goals. We strive to be the best players we can be ourselves, and truly want to see other players reach their goals as well.

This initiative has now begun, and we are now accepting requests for assistance. The process for being placed with a mentor for assistance is as follows:

1. An application on the FC website will be submitted, or message me in-game, I will add you to my friend list, and then mail me your application.
2. I will receive and review the application. After review, I will contact you in-game and/or send you a message on the website to understand what aspect of gameplay you need assistance with. The sessions will be confidential and kept between you and your mentor unless you so choose to talk about it with someone else.
3. Once we speak, I can place you with one of the available mentors, and we can arrange the soonest time possible.
4. The lesson(s) occur.
5. A short survey is filled out by both the mentor and mentee to evaluate the quality and benefits of the lesson, and what could be improved upon.

The following is an example of the basic application I am looking for:

Character Name: Tace Seraph
Class Help Needed: Monk
Availability: I am on after 7PM EST during the week, and typically after 8PM EST on the weekend.
Experience with Class: Three months

Applications are open and will be served as they are received. Thank you for your time, and if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mellyrn Argo
Child of Light

PostSubject: Re: High-Octane Tutor Program   High-Octane Tutor Program EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 10:40 am

i want to learn monk.... i'm available now... i'm lvl 50 monk and i suck..... help me!

-Melly
Back to top Go down
Kahlan Selruvia-Scarlet
Baby of Light
Kahlan Selruvia-Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: High-Octane Tutor Program   High-Octane Tutor Program EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 9:17 pm

To be honest, I feel like I'm a terrible at Bard and Darkknight, Soooo....

Character Name: Kiri Selruvia
Class Help Needed: Bard AND Darkknight
Class Level: Both lvl 60 with i185+
Availability: Most days after 12pm EST till 12am EST. (Excluding Raid Group 3's Raid Times!!!!)
Experience with Class (BRD): 1 Year (Counting lvl 50+)
Experience with Class (DRK): Since June 2015 (Heavensward Release)
Goals (BRD): Better Opening/General BRD Rotation. Cooldown management
Goals (DRK): Rotation/CD management/Better Enmity Control (With Grit)
Notes: Just wanting to learn to be a bit better, and not feel like I'm doing terrible dps. (I don't really need to be raid worthy)
Back to top Go down
http://kahlan-nightblossom.tumblr.com/
Kuro Shima
Baby of Light
Kuro Shima

PostSubject: Re: High-Octane Tutor Program   High-Octane Tutor Program EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 9:30 pm

Character Name: Kuro Shima
Class Help Needed: Warrior
Availability: Available most of the time.
Experience with Class: Just got to 60 but have a general idea.
Back to top Go down
legendary Judge
Baby of Light
legendary Judge

PostSubject: Re: High-Octane Tutor Program   High-Octane Tutor Program EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 1:37 am

Character Name: Legendary Judge
Class Help Needed: Collectibles
Availability: I am on after 8PM EST during the week, and typically after 10AM EST on the weekend.
Experience with Class: i have been mia for a little over a year and i have been back for one month
Back to top Go down
jhayes90
Baby of Light
jhayes90

PostSubject: Re: High-Octane Tutor Program   High-Octane Tutor Program EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 1:54 am

Character Name: Artoria Ballard
Class Help Needed: Dragoon
Availability: on after 8pm cst and usually still on all day to the next day
Experience with Class: less than a month
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: High-Octane Tutor Program   High-Octane Tutor Program Empty

Back to top Go down

High-Octane Tutor Program
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum