The Grand White Lotus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forum of the Grand White Lotus, a Free Company of Eorzea.

HomeThe rules of Grand White LotusMember RanksLatest imagesLotus Raid TeamsSearchContactRegisterHomeLog in

Coffee Bean

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CoffeeBean
Baby of Light
CoffeeBean

Coffee Bean Empty
PostSubject: Coffee Bean   Coffee Bean EmptySun Jul 17, 2016 11:13 am

Hello!  I play Coffee Bean and have been lurking quietly in the guild for a while now.  I was playing a bunch of different games there and hadn't really decided on where I would be spending my time long-term.  Well, I finally decided to be social and say hello and get involved now that I have committed to playing FF14.

I'm a long-term dungeon, raid, and PVP healer in MMOs going back to 2002 or so.  I started out flirting with EQ, but quickly moved to Shadowbane as a Druid when it went live in early 2003.  Later, I moved to Warcraft when it went to beta in 2004, and played for years as a Holy Priest raid-healer getting multiple realm-firsts and pushing content.  It was a blast.  I got older though and my willingness to spend 6-8 hours every evening waned, and I eventually stepped down as main healer and stopped playing shortly after Pandaria was released.  I took a nice break and played Guild Wars 2 from release in 2012, which has no real healers, and did the world-vs-world thing for a while.  I bounced around a few games recently, and decided on making Final Fantasy 14 my home now and getting back into the healing game.

I am still trying to figure out my way around the classes and what to do, but I am eager to learn and heal.  I am currently bouncing between Scholar and White Mage (32 and 35 respectively), but I know I need to level Thaum enough to get swiftcast and whatnot too.  I have a long way to go, tons to learn, and a lot of theory to catch up on, but it looks like it will be a lot of fun.

Anyway... there you go.  If you need lowbie heals, please let me know.  I look forward to seeing you all in-game and thanks for having me!
Back to top Go down

Coffee Bean
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Grand White Lotus :: Gameplay :: General Discussion :: Introduction-
Jump to: