The Grand White Lotus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forum of the Grand White Lotus, a Free Company of Eorzea.

HomeThe rules of Grand White LotusMember RanksLatest imagesLotus Raid TeamsSearchContactRegisterHomeLog in

Hello from Angyr Outlawe

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angyr
Baby of Light
Angyr

Hello from Angyr Outlawe Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Angyr Outlawe   Hello from Angyr Outlawe EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 8:24 am

My in-game name is Angyr Outlawe but most of the time people just call me Angry. I'm not actually angry though so don't worry! I've played a long list of MMOs and find myself hopping around to satisfy whichever MMO I fancy this month. As far as skill level I've hardcore raided in WoW, SW:ToR, and a little bit at the beginning of FFXIV. I tend to be more casual now and spend most of my time leveling or gearing up for a raid I'll never do. School, work, and other priorities have made me less "hardcore" than I used to be. Nice to meet everyone and I look forward to seeing you all in game!
Back to top Go down
Lily Rain
Trainee of Light
Lily Rain

Hello from Angyr Outlawe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Angyr Outlawe   Hello from Angyr Outlawe EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 6:06 pm

Heya Angry, welcome to Lotus. I hope you enjoy your time with us here! If you ever have interest in end game raiding, let me know and I'll hook you up.
Back to top Go down

Hello from Angyr Outlawe
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Grand White Lotus :: Gameplay :: General Discussion :: Introduction-
Jump to: