The Grand White Lotus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forum of the Grand White Lotus, a Free Company of Eorzea.

HomeThe rules of Grand White LotusMember RanksLatest imagesLotus Raid TeamsSearchContactRegisterHomeLog in

Unlock Glamours

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Felicity.
Bank Officer
Felicity.

Unlock Glamours Empty
PostSubject: Unlock Glamours   Unlock Glamours EmptyThu May 15, 2014 11:15 am

I thought I would post this because I've noticed a couple of people asking about how to use Glamours. Like a Star @ heaven

Quote :
To unlock Glamours
Players must first complete A Self-improving Man quest. Players can start the quest by talking to Wiscard in Mor Dhona (x22,y6). Upon completion, the action Cast Glamour will appear under General Actions in the Actions and Traits interface.

>> Go to guide here! <<

Last edited by Felicity. on Fri May 30, 2014 9:10 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ashycre.Lin
Administrator
Ashycre.Lin

Unlock Glamours Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlock Glamours   Unlock Glamours EmptyThu May 15, 2014 11:18 am

Correct me if I'm wrong, but to take this quest you have to be level 50 in a Disciple of Hand class.

It's a long journey for me. I suggest we should have more crafting buff day instead of once a week.
Back to top Go down
https://grandwhitelotus.forumotion.com
Felicity.
Bank Officer
Felicity.

Unlock Glamours Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlock Glamours   Unlock Glamours EmptyThu May 15, 2014 11:19 am

Ashycre.Lin wrote:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but to take this quest you have to be level 50 in a Disciple of Hand class.

It's a long journey for me. I suggest we should have more crafting buff day instead of once a week.

You're totally right Ashycre, I should have included that! You need a level 50 in any job/class for this quest. For the quest it unlocks, you need a level 50 Disciple of the Hand.
I will place a link once I'm able in a week or so. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unlock Glamours Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlock Glamours   Unlock Glamours Empty

Back to top Go down

Unlock Glamours
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Grand White Lotus :: Gameplay :: Quests and Fates-
Jump to: