The Grand White Lotus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forum of the Grand White Lotus, a Free Company of Eorzea.

HomeThe rules of Grand White LotusMember RanksLatest imagesLotus Raid TeamsSearchContactRegisterHomeLog in

Introduction - Aveta Kil'Drassa

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aveta Kil'Drassa
Baby of Light

Introduction -  Aveta Kil'Drassa Empty
PostSubject: Introduction - Aveta Kil'Drassa   Introduction -  Aveta Kil'Drassa EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 7:02 pm

Hey everyone!

I've been in the FC for a couple of weeks, but haven't been to the forums. So here is my first post!

I only have 1 level 50 job which is Paladin.

Currently I am working on getting better gear and all that fun stuff that goes with it. My Ilvl is currently 100. I hope to one day step foot into the raids this game has to offer.

I have extensive MMO experience, since I've been playing them for the past 13ish years. I have been playing FFXIV for about 1 month, but I have tried it before.

Outside of the video game realm, I am a part time student studying Psychology at a local university. I also work customer service at a local grocery store.

Anyways, I'm not very good at these things, so I guess I am going to call it here. If you need someone to take a few hits for ya, hit me up.

Aveta Kil'Drassa
Back to top Go down
Daeron
Baby of Light
Daeron

Introduction -  Aveta Kil'Drassa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction - Aveta Kil'Drassa   Introduction -  Aveta Kil'Drassa EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 12:37 am

welcome Aveta feel free to ask anything so we can help you get where you want to go. Smile
Back to top Go down

Introduction - Aveta Kil'Drassa
Page 1 of 1