The Grand White Lotus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forum of the Grand White Lotus, a Free Company of Eorzea.

HomeThe rules of Grand White LotusMember RanksLatest imagesLotus Raid TeamsSearchContactRegisterHomeLog in

Ask the poster before you a question

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Felicity.
Bank Officer
Felicity.

Ask the poster before you a question Empty
PostSubject: Ask the poster before you a question   Ask the poster before you a question EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 9:49 am

I thought this might (maybe...hopefully) get a topic going.

Ask the person who posted before you a question! And to prevent the same two people from going back and forth... post your response at the end of your original post as an EDIT!

Does that make sense...?

Ex.

Garbagepoo wrote:
Felicity,

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be, and why?

-Poo

Answer: Seoul, South Korea!
I went for a visit to Seoul and I absolutely love, love, love the city. Especially all the green space by the river where everyone goes in the evening and relaxes and orders delivery to the riverbank! And I just love the culture in Korea. I'm all for respecting your elders! (is this making me sound old...), and the weather is my cup of tea.

Last edited by Felicity. on Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Garbagepoo
Child of Light
Garbagepoo

PostSubject: Re: Ask the poster before you a question   Ask the poster before you a question EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 11:06 am

Felicity,

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be, and why?

-Poo

Answer: I think Lalafell generational lines would be similar to a Russian Nesting Doll. Where the doll pops open with another smaller doll and that smaller one has an even smaller one inside, etc.

Last edited by Garbagepoo on Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lily Rain
Trainee of Light
Lily Rain

PostSubject: Re: Ask the poster before you a question   Ask the poster before you a question EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 5:37 pm

Poo,

What do you think Lalafell children look like?

Answer:

I was always a fan of the Songstress dress sphere from FF X-2, so I am hoping that they add a Songstress job sooner or later. Hopefully they would implement that, it would act as a support to buff party members and debuff the enemy, whilst singing and dancing are the main theme for the skills. "Idol of the Battlefield", so to speak.

-Lily Raine

Last edited by Lily Rain on Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Felicity.
Bank Officer
Felicity.

PostSubject: Re: Ask the poster before you a question   Ask the poster before you a question EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 8:10 am

Hahaha, Poo's answer actually seems pretty feasible! Haha

Lily,

If you could add any job/class/DoH/DoL to the game, what would you choose and why?

Answer:
A satellite phone, massive box of matches, and a big knife, so I can call for help and survive until they get there...

Last edited by Felicity. on Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wander Yamato
Child of Light
Wander Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Ask the poster before you a question   Ask the poster before you a question EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 9:22 am

Felicity,

If you were stranded on an island and you could only bring three things with you, what three things would you bring and why?
Back to top Go down
http://prescriptionsin.com
Garbagepoo
Child of Light
Garbagepoo

PostSubject: Re: Ask the poster before you a question   Ask the poster before you a question EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 9:24 am

Wander,

What is the scariest thing you've had happen to you? (that you're fine with sharing obviously)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask the poster before you a question   Ask the poster before you a question Empty

Back to top Go down

Ask the poster before you a question
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Grand White Lotus :: Gameplay :: General Discussion :: Talk Corner-
Jump to: