The Grand White Lotus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forum of the Grand White Lotus, a Free Company of Eorzea.

HomeThe rules of Grand White LotusMember RanksLatest imagesLotus Raid TeamsSearchContactRegisterHomeLog in

Patch 2.28 - Likes? Dislikes?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Felicity.
Bank Officer
Felicity.

Patch 2.28 - Likes? Dislikes? Empty
PostSubject: Patch 2.28 - Likes? Dislikes?   Patch 2.28 - Likes? Dislikes? EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:04 am

Patch 2.28! <<< Click Here!

Sightseeing Log... am I the only one excited? And... I'm pretty happy they've increased the number of Tomestones you get from roulettes. And for reals... "Try On" preview of outfits/items. Faaaantasia.

And... Limsa Aetherytes... so glad they changed the names (sorry everyone). I always had to check the map to see where I was going...

Last edited by Felicity. on Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lily Rain
Trainee of Light
Lily Rain

PostSubject: Re: Patch 2.28 - Likes? Dislikes?   Patch 2.28 - Likes? Dislikes? EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:25 pm

Likes? Everything. Additional content is always good for an MMO, really like seeing them adding these nifty features and increased tomestones from roulettes. Logged in for a bit today to see some changes (really liked the Titles being shown, though I can't for the life of me figure out how to set mine).

Dislikes? They haven't fixed nor mentioned the Error 9000/2002 that is happening to some PS4 users (including myself). Though many people don't experience this, some of us continue to disconnect every 15-30 mins or freeze whenever we interact with something. This has been happening since the last patch and I can barely finish a dungeon without disconnecting. Things were fine just a month ago but this problem has started to get worst with each patch that comes out. Sucks being unable to play as much as I used to.
Back to top Go down
Felicity.
Bank Officer
Felicity.

PostSubject: Re: Patch 2.28 - Likes? Dislikes?   Patch 2.28 - Likes? Dislikes? EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 9:23 am

Lily Rain wrote:

Dislikes? They haven't fixed nor mentioned the Error 9000/2002 that is happening to some PS4 users (including myself). Though many people don't experience this, some of us continue to disconnect every 15-30 mins or freeze whenever we interact with something. This has been happening since the last patch and I can barely finish a dungeon without disconnecting. Things were fine just a month ago but this problem has started to get worst with each patch that comes out. Sucks being unable to play as much as I used to.

It's not just PS4, Lily, I get those stupid errors too. It happened twice the other day right before end of last boss in 2 different duties. Urgh.  bounce 
Back to top Go down
KiwiLala
Baby of Light
KiwiLala

PostSubject: Re: Patch 2.28 - Likes? Dislikes?   Patch 2.28 - Likes? Dislikes? EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 3:14 pm

I like the idea of the Sightseeing log. But I'm a little disappointed that they decided to give a pet reward for completing that and reward nothing for completing the Fishing Log or catching Rank A fish in all categories. My other character was quite the fisherlala.

I really like the "try on" feature. And my favorite of all: "Progress remaining on FATE" Aw-YEAH!

Back to top Go down
Garbagepoo
Child of Light
Garbagepoo

PostSubject: Re: Patch 2.28 - Likes? Dislikes?   Patch 2.28 - Likes? Dislikes? EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 4:44 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Patch 2.28 - Likes? Dislikes?   Patch 2.28 - Likes? Dislikes? Empty

Back to top Go down

Patch 2.28 - Likes? Dislikes?
Page 1 of 1