The Grand White Lotus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forum of the Grand White Lotus, a Free Company of Eorzea.

HomeThe rules of Grand White LotusMember RanksLatest imagesLotus Raid TeamsSearchContactRegisterHomeLog in

Raye Sulkyon

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Raye
Baby of Light
Raye

Raye Sulkyon Empty
PostSubject: Raye Sulkyon   Raye Sulkyon EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 2:29 pm

Hey Everyone! (:

I've been playing FFXIV for (Well, collectively...) about 4-5 months now. I always had trouble when it came to finding nice people to play with on MMO's, but even from the moment I joined I could tell how nice all of you were. I play on ps3 and PC, PC right now because its summer, but It may switch back to ps3 when I head up to College in a couple months. I've only played F2P MMO's before, like Maplestory and Mabinogi and such. I'm going into Computer Science for a major in college and actually hope to work with a company like Square Enix, because I love cinematic cutscenes, ESPECIALLY SE's. I play xbox from time to time, along with ocassional Clash of Clans when I have absolutely nothing else to do haha. My character Raye is a Mi'qote Male, with Paladin as his main class, along with a lvl 50 White mage. I however, do not have any DPS class anywhere near capping yet. I'm working on crafting right now, and gearing up my paladin with Noct Lorica. If you've got any other questions for me, I'd be glad to answer them for ya!

(P.S.: Red Mages are best. <3)
Back to top Go down
Ashycre.Lin
Administrator
Ashycre.Lin

Raye Sulkyon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raye Sulkyon   Raye Sulkyon EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 5:58 pm

Welcome, Raye!

I've seen you crafting at our manor.

Hope you are here to stay for a very long time. Smile

P.S.: I have graduated with CS degree. If you ever need help, just ask. I'm pretty confident with most languages and concepts.
Back to top Go down
https://grandwhitelotus.forumotion.com
Lumies
Baby of Light
Lumies

Raye Sulkyon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raye Sulkyon   Raye Sulkyon EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 7:02 am

Welcome to Lotus, Raye. Hope you enjoy it here. Smile
Back to top Go down
Wander Yamato
Child of Light
Wander Yamato

Raye Sulkyon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raye Sulkyon   Raye Sulkyon EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 2:06 pm

Raye wrote:
Hey Everyone! (:

I've been playing FFXIV for (Well, collectively...) about 4-5 months now. I always had trouble when it came to finding nice people to play with on MMO's, but even from the moment I joined I could tell how nice all of you were. I play on ps3 and PC, PC right now because its summer, but It may switch back to ps3 when I head up to College in a couple months. I've only played F2P MMO's before, like Maplestory and Mabinogi and such. I'm going into Computer Science for a major in college and actually hope to work with a company like Square Enix, because I love cinematic cutscenes, ESPECIALLY SE's. I play xbox from time to time, along with ocassional Clash of Clans when I have absolutely nothing else to do haha. My character Raye is a Mi'qote Male, with Paladin as his main class, along with a lvl 50 White mage. I however, do not have any DPS class anywhere near capping yet. I'm working on crafting right now, and gearing up my paladin with Noct Lorica. If you've got any other questions for me, I'd be glad to answer them for ya!

(P.S.: Red Mages are best. <3)

Hello, Raye, I'm glad that you introduced yourself here on the forums and glad that you're enjoying your time in Lotus and I hope you continue to enjoy your time spent with us for a long time. It looks like me and you started playing around the same time, and yeah its a bit hard to come across friendly people to play with in MMO's so we're glad you see us as nice people. It's awesome that you own the game for both platforms, I own them for both PC and PS3 but stick to the PS3 just for the sake of preference. That's awesome that you're into IT and will be going for a degree in CS, wish you the best of luck especially with your future endeavors. I'm an IT person myself working for an IT company here in NYC and will be going for CS in the near future so its always great to see more people in the field. If you ever need any help in-game don't hesitate to ask me or the FC, we're always here to help Smile.
Back to top Go down
http://prescriptionsin.com
Sponsored content

Raye Sulkyon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raye Sulkyon   Raye Sulkyon Empty

Back to top Go down

Raye Sulkyon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Grand White Lotus :: Gameplay :: General Discussion :: Introduction-
Jump to: