The Grand White Lotus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forum of the Grand White Lotus, a Free Company of Eorzea.

HomeThe rules of Grand White LotusMember RanksLatest imagesLotus Raid TeamsSearchContactRegisterHomeLog in

Caellum Draconia

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Caellum Draconia
Baby of Light
Caellum Draconia

Caellum Draconia Empty
PostSubject: Caellum Draconia   Caellum Draconia EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 4:42 pm

Hello FC peeps,

Just wanted to say hello! Been in the FC for a few days now with my fiancee Sif Amnell. We have been liking what we see so far. We both are trying to get to level 50 as soon as we can, to get back into Coil raiding. Our experience is through Turn 5 and started on T6. She has done all primals and I have done everything except Mog and Levi myself. I have been playing MMOs since 2006 and started in WoW. I then played EQ2, Lord of the Rings Online, Tera, Aion, GW2, Rift, SWTOR and a bunch other ones here and there. My main game right now of course is FFXIV. Ill get Sif to post something too :-0

Look forward to getting to know everyone and look forward to many adventures together!

Kylus

D.O.B July 23, 1977
Was born in Daytona Beach, FL

Last edited by Kylus_Rahl on Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Felicity.
Bank Officer
Felicity.

Caellum Draconia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caellum Draconia   Caellum Draconia EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 9:13 am

Hello Kylus!
I've been away for a week so I missed a couple new people in the fc, so I'm really glad you posted an intro! now I get to know who you are, haha. I'm also working on my end-game stuff, just working my way through the primals, coil, levi, and Mog ex.

FFXIV is my first MMO, but I have been having a ton of fun with it and especially in Lotus. Smile
Hopefully catch you and sif soon!

Felicity

P.S. so many peeps from Florida!
Back to top Go down
Caellum Draconia
Baby of Light
Caellum Draconia

Caellum Draconia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caellum Draconia   Caellum Draconia EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 5:48 pm

So I went ahead and bit the bullet. Was able to move our characters over from another server. So we now are both ready for Turn 6 with me having (PLD, WHM, SMN and SCH) and Sif now Serafina Draconia has (BLM, SMN, SCH, WHM, and DRG). Now we can actually help others and focus on leveling crafting and having fun without worrying about getting to 50.

So now...

Kylus Rahl is Caellum Draconia
Sif Amnell is Serafina Draconia

Can not wait to start some end game with you all!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Caellum Draconia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caellum Draconia   Caellum Draconia Empty

Back to top Go down

Caellum Draconia
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Grand White Lotus :: Gameplay :: General Discussion :: Introduction-
Jump to: