The Grand White Lotus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forum of the Grand White Lotus, a Free Company of Eorzea.

HomeThe rules of Grand White LotusMember RanksLatest imagesLotus Raid TeamsSearchContactRegisterHomeLog in

Mardak intro

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mardak
Baby of Light

Mardak intro Empty
PostSubject: Mardak intro   Mardak intro EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 8:53 am

Hey,

My ingame name is Mardak Yaeger but I just go by Mardak since it's been my MMO name for my main character ever since I can remember. I am 26 and live in Ontario Canada and am new to FF XIV but not new to MMOs in general.

Prior to this game I played Swtor from launch to about January of this year....so just over 2 years. I played as a mdps, rdps and tank depending on what I felt like doing. I wasn't a hard core raider by any means due to my work schedule but I was in a casual guild and we were clearing the hardest content weekly minus the final boss which only a handful of people could clear. Needless to say I am well versed in end game content and am looking forward to doing that in this game.

Before I played star wars my previous MMOs were SWG pre cu and nge, Lineage 2, Matrix Online and Vanguard. Most of my gaming experience came from competing in Counter strike Source and Call of Duty on PC. I did that for about 5 years and some of my former team mates are currently playing on the world stage.

Back to FF XIV I am currently making a dragoon dps but will be levelling an rdps soon, probably archer since I loved using my pew pew to take down opponents in swtor. I am a PS4 player now and can get TS on my phone i just need to find it for free lol. Oh ya I also love PvP if anyone is down. I wish this game had open world...

Any questions shoot me a message.

Mardak
Back to top Go down
Mardak
Baby of Light

Mardak intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mardak intro   Mardak intro EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 8:55 am

I forgot to mention I am also a huge nerd into watching the big starcraft 2 tournaments when I can. I never played much multiplayer but I enjoy the aspects of watching it.
Back to top Go down
Cable_dude
Child of Light
Cable_dude

Mardak intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mardak intro   Mardak intro EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 10:03 am

Nice to meet you Mardak. I hope you enjoy the FC and hopefully we can party/raid together in the near future. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mardak intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mardak intro   Mardak intro Empty

Back to top Go down

Mardak intro
Page 1 of 1