The Grand White Lotus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forum of the Grand White Lotus, a Free Company of Eorzea.

HomeThe rules of Grand White LotusMember RanksLatest imagesLotus Raid TeamsSearchContactRegisterHomeLog in

New Member intro

Go down 
+19
Dregus
Akasha Je'Une
Rarity Blossom
Lynor Furiae
Galan Raiser
Angelone
foolyexcel
Mellyrn Argo
KiwiLala
Drake Wind
Kenichi
Rose Doughnut
Foxsdin
Felicity.
Wander Yamato
AvariceFontaine
Lily Rain
Ashycre.Lin
Garbagepoo
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Akasha Je'Une
Baby of Light
Akasha Je'Une

New Member intro - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member intro   New Member intro - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 10:14 am

Hi all! Yeah... I've been bad. Been a member of Lotus for awhile now and hadn't introduced myself here. Well, here I am now. I'm Akasha! I am actually female lol. I'm a level 50 scholar now (yay!) and working toward getting better. Seriously, if you see I'm doing something inefficiently tell me. I am fully aware that the way I figured things out on my own may not be the best way and I always welcome tips of any kind. I'm slowly working on my crafting and gathering focusing mostly on botany and weaving. I'm excited for the end game stuff but am now realizing I really need to stop playing with my 360 controller and just use the keyboard and mouse if I really want to do this stuff Rolling Eyes.

Anyways a bit of personal info about me. I'm in Texas and hate it lol. Hoping to get out of this place soon. I love metal music. Nightwish, Ensiferum, Kamelot, Amaranthe and Blind Guardian are some of my favorite bands. I'm into anime. Some of my favorites are Fairy Tail, Yu Yu Hakusho, Attack On Titan, Kenichi the Mightiest Disciple, Bleach, and Naruto. I love games of all kinds. All Bioware games are among my favorites as well as Persona 3 Portable, Skyrim, Borderlands, Civilization Revolution, Sims, Final Fantasy games, Saint's Row, and many more lol. I haven't played MMOs extensively and FFXIV is the first one I've gotten to endgame with. I have two daughters ages 6 (7 in 2 weeks) and 8. They love to distract me during dungeons Mad. It's like they wait for the battle music to start to come bug me about things lol. I'm unemployed right now and I just finished school so I'm looking for work. I hate job hunting with a passion.

I guess that's about it. Oh, I'm definitely an introvert and generally rather quiet. I enjoy listening to others more than talking. So if I'm quiet in ts or in the chat that's why lol. That and I just get focused on what I'm doing. I do try to help when I can so if you ever need something just ask!

~*Akasha*~
Back to top Go down
Felicity.
Bank Officer
Felicity.

PostSubject: Re: New Member intro   New Member intro - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 1:29 pm

Welcome, Akasha!!

I'll have to get in TS more often and we can listen to everyone together. Smile Haha, you should talk to some of the other parents in the fc, they probably feel the same way. xD

Welcome again! Smile
Felicity
Back to top Go down
Dregus
Baby of Light
Dregus

PostSubject: Re: New Member intro   New Member intro - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 11:56 am

Fairly new member here... Long time MMO player (started with UO) that used to play SWTOR with Felicia and Raz.

Now hooked on this game and happy to meet you all.

Old guy living in S. Florida.
Back to top Go down
Baelfire Pendragon
Baby of Light

PostSubject: Re: New Member intro   New Member intro - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 10:49 am

Hey, names Baelfire pendragon on game. Real names Chris. Just wanted to introduce myself rq and thank yall once again for letting me into this great fc.
Back to top Go down
Drake Wind
AF King
AF King
Drake Wind

PostSubject: You are Welcome!   New Member intro - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 4:13 pm

Welcome to The Grand White Lotus.
May the Lotus always Bloom.
Back to top Go down
Dawnrie
Baby of Light
Dawnrie

PostSubject: Re: New Member intro   New Member intro - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 1:47 pm

Hi everyone!

My name is Dawn, or on the internet in general as Dawnrie. I'm a nerd from Ohio. I play Valenice OfDaventry. I'm mainly a DPS as a level 60 Ninja/Monk, but I am working on a tank class (Dark Knight, Lv. 52), and still trying to figure out what healer class I want to take on.

You can find me on other sites
Twitter name: MissDawnrie
DeviantArt name: Dawnrie
Back to top Go down
Kahlan Selruvia-Scarlet
Baby of Light
Kahlan Selruvia-Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: New Member intro   New Member intro - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 9:44 pm

Hello!!

My name is Kahlan (Or ingame as Kiri Selruvia-Scarlet (Actual ingame name only has Selruvia)). I'm a mostly shy girl from Ontario, Canada. I'm an Astrological Healer main, and a secondary Bard and Dark Knight.

I'm extremely quiet in voice chat, because of being shy, but I'll usually be a bit more talkative in text chat.

On Other Sites, I am Uhm...:

Tumblr: Kahlan-Nightblossom
DeviantArt: Kahlan-Fairless
Back to top Go down
http://kahlan-nightblossom.tumblr.com/
Heirojero
Baby of Light

PostSubject: Re: New Member intro   New Member intro - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 05, 2017 9:45 am

Hello!

My name is John (In Game Heiro Jero). I just started out so am only a Lancer in my mid teens. I'll be more talkative when I feel I can contribute more! Thanks for having me!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Member intro   New Member intro - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Member intro
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3