The Grand White Lotus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forum of the Grand White Lotus, a Free Company of Eorzea.

HomeThe rules of Grand White LotusMember RanksLatest imagesLotus Raid TeamsSearchContactRegisterHomeLog in

New Member intro

Go down 
+19
Dregus
Akasha Je'Une
Rarity Blossom
Lynor Furiae
Galan Raiser
Angelone
foolyexcel
Mellyrn Argo
KiwiLala
Drake Wind
Kenichi
Rose Doughnut
Foxsdin
Felicity.
Wander Yamato
AvariceFontaine
Lily Rain
Ashycre.Lin
Garbagepoo
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Drake Wind
AF King
AF King
Drake Wind

New Member intro - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member intro   New Member intro - Page 2 EmptySun May 25, 2014 3:56 pm

I am new to the guild as well.
Thanks for all the support Smile
Back to top Go down
Foxsdin
Baby of Light

PostSubject: Re: New Member intro   New Member intro - Page 2 EmptySun May 25, 2014 4:00 pm

Your just so weird drake -_-
Back to top Go down
Felicity.
Bank Officer
Felicity.

PostSubject: Boss is lying   New Member intro - Page 2 EmptyMon May 26, 2014 9:17 am

Kenichi wrote:
Some you guys we already met,
My name avatar name is kenichi mchoward(wana change)
I'm new to ff14 and got lots to learn but I'm lovin the game and the members of the FC.

Hi Kenichi!

I don't think I've met you in-game yet, but welcome to the FC! I'm still pretty new myself! Hope to see you in-game and just /tell me (character Felicity Campanule) if you need a member for a duty party Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kenichi
Baby of Light

PostSubject: Re: New Member intro   New Member intro - Page 2 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 8:44 am

Will do that ! Thanks for support felicity
Back to top Go down
KiwiLala
Baby of Light
KiwiLala

PostSubject: Re: New Member intro   New Member intro - Page 2 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 9:42 pm

Hi

I'm Kiwi Apple. I am new to the FC and new to Faerie server but not brand new to the game. I used to play on the Primal data center but all my IRL & in-game friends quit and I decided to take a break, too. I play on PC but I use a controller sometimes, too. I'm usually quiet in chat channels but I try to pipe in every now and then. I visited the company house for the first time today and I already found 2 great Lalafell sized hiding spots :O
Back to top Go down
Drake Wind
AF King
AF King
Drake Wind

PostSubject: Awesome!!!   New Member intro - Page 2 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 9:56 pm

Welcome Wink and I look forward to finding you!!
Back to top Go down
Lily Rain
Trainee of Light
Lily Rain

PostSubject: Re: New Member intro   New Member intro - Page 2 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 9:57 pm

Hi Kiwi!

Welcome to the Forums and Faerie! Hopefully you'll stick around with us and it's okay to be quiet (I'm pretty quiet too). Lalas forever!
Back to top Go down
Foxsdin
Baby of Light

PostSubject: Re: New Member intro   New Member intro - Page 2 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 4:09 am

Welcome :-). If you ever need anything let us know.
Back to top Go down
Garbagepoo
Child of Light
Garbagepoo

PostSubject: Re: New Member intro   New Member intro - Page 2 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 8:38 am

You guys should be making your own threads! Not hijacking mine!!!  lol! 

Nice to see you guys getting on the forums though and making introductions!

-Poo
Back to top Go down
Felicity.
Bank Officer
Felicity.

PostSubject: Re: New Member intro   New Member intro - Page 2 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 9:17 am

KiwiLala wrote:
Hi

I'm Kiwi Apple. I am new to the FC and new to Faerie server but not brand new to the game. I used to play on the Primal data center but all my IRL & in-game friends quit and I decided to take a break, too. I play on PC but I use a controller sometimes, too. I'm usually quiet in chat channels but I try to pipe in every now and then. I visited the company house for the first time today and I already found 2 great Lalafell sized hiding spots :O

Hey Kiwi~ Welcome!
Are we playing hide-and-seek at the house now? Very Happy

Garbagepoo wrote:
You guys should be making your own threads! Not hijacking mine!!!  lol! 

Nice to see you guys getting on the forums though and making introductions!

-Poo

Lol, Poo. I think Lily started it... Razz
Back to top Go down
Mellyrn Argo
Child of Light

PostSubject: Re: New Member intro   New Member intro - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 11:53 pm

Hey crazy ppl! Mell here, or u can call me melly... whichever. been in lotus for about 2 or 3 weeks now. interesting group of ppl u have here. i will be happy to troll... i mean help u all when i can. btw, when i'm not busy doing something, i'm bored... i'll help, and i'm usually not busy.
Back to top Go down
Felicity.
Bank Officer
Felicity.

PostSubject: Re: New Member intro   New Member intro - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 9:48 am

Mellyrn Argo wrote:
Hey crazy ppl! Mell here, or u can call me melly... whichever. been in lotus for about 2 or 3 weeks now. interesting group of ppl u have here. i will be happy to troll... i mean help u all when i can. btw, when i'm not busy doing something, i'm bored... i'll help, and i'm usually not busy.

Welcome Mell! I'm still so happy you joined lotus! I think yesterday was the first time we partied together, but it was tons of fun. You and Drake are a laugh! Thanks for being awesome; I can't wait to run with you again!   Razz  Very Happy 

Back to top Go down
foolyexcel
Baby of Light

PostSubject: Re: New Member intro   New Member intro - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 8:49 pm

Hi!  I am Marit Surestrike.  The first name comes from the Deathgate Cycle.  I'm bad with coming up with unique original names.  I live in Visalia, CA and manage my fathers 7-Eleven store (Hope to own it in about 5 years once the contract is up).  I love anime, FF series, R/C cars and building PCs.  I'm not new to the game, but I have never done endgame content. I hope I can contribute!  Did a lot back in FFXI days.  Hoping to do the same here and help out when and where I can! My name is Brent, and that's all there is too it.  ^^b
Back to top Go down
KiwiLala
Baby of Light
KiwiLala

PostSubject: Re: New Member intro   New Member intro - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 3:19 am

foolyexcel wrote:
Hi!  I am Marit Surestrike.  The first name comes from the Deathgate Cycle.  I'm bad with coming up with unique original names.

I got 2 fruit names smooshed together: Kiwi + Apple. Your'e already way ahead of me. Nice to meet you  Razz 
Back to top Go down
Angelone
Baby of Light

PostSubject: Re: New Member intro   New Member intro - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 11:18 pm

Lunavalle here.
I draw when I'm bored but I rarely get bored playing FF!
This took 1000 hours in photoshop
New Member intro - Page 2 Arose12

Last edited by Angelone on Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:23 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Edit1:damn png files |Edit2, wow lets just go with a jpg geeez)
Back to top Go down
Felicity.
Bank Officer
Felicity.

PostSubject: Re: New Member intro   New Member intro - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 10:02 am

Wow Luna! That is super cool! It just makes your character look cooler (if that is even possible). Amazing photoshop skillz!
Back to top Go down
Galan Raiser
Baby of Light
Galan Raiser

PostSubject: Re: New Member intro   New Member intro - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 12:40 pm

Hello, name is Galan Raiser. Some of you may have already met me and if not, I hope we meet sometime in the future ^.^
Back to top Go down
Lynor Furiae
Baby of Light
Lynor Furiae

PostSubject: Intro   New Member intro - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 6:36 pm

Hello everyone! I joined Lotus just a few days ago currently I'm a lvl 35 DRG on my first playthrough. I'm a lifelong gamer but I'm new to MMOs and player companies so I look forward to this new experience!  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Felicity.
Bank Officer
Felicity.

PostSubject: Re: New Member intro   New Member intro - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 11:19 am

Welcome, Galan and Lynor! I look forward to catching you in-game. Very Happy

Felicity
Back to top Go down
Lily Rain
Trainee of Light
Lily Rain

PostSubject: Re: New Member intro   New Member intro - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 10:32 pm

Welcome to Lotus Galan and Lynor. I hope you enjoy your time here in the Grand White Lotus!
Back to top Go down
Kenichi
Baby of Light

PostSubject: Re: New Member intro   New Member intro - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 9:05 am

Hey you guys this is ken wasn't sure where to post so I'm posting here

I know you guys miss me but I'm sorta out of the county(japan) for a while
And I'm sorry I haven't been active...just a heads up so I don't get kicked from lotus

Much love
Ken
Back to top Go down
Lily Rain
Trainee of Light
Lily Rain

PostSubject: Re: New Member intro   New Member intro - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 1:37 pm

Ken, I posted a topic for you in the "absence notice" subforum. Have fun in Japan!

Also:

For any new members of Lotus that are new to this game, need assistance or education on dungeons and role mechanics, I invite you to browse our D.E.A.D team topic- https://grandwhitelotus.forumotion.com/t101-the-dead-team. We have some members that will help you with learning the dungeon mechanics, your role and provide you some useful tips and advice for you to succeed in clearing that dungeon/trial and becoming a better player at your role. We allow you to go through the dungeon at your own pace, and our aim is for you to learn more and improve without pressure from your fellow party members.
Back to top Go down
Rarity Blossom
Baby of Light
Rarity Blossom

PostSubject: Re: New Member intro   New Member intro - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 1:04 am

Weeeeeeee! Not actually sure what kinda stuff I'm supposed to say here... guess I should go back and read some other intros!

Howdy everypony!

That's right, I said it. *cackle*

Anyroad, my name's Christie, but you all know me as Rarity. I live in Utah (a.k.a. the prettiest HELL on earth), have a few kids, and I'm an IT student! Most of the time I'm online, I'm also working because I have a kickass tech support job I do from home, and since I work the night shift I'm almost never busy.

My main on FFXIV is a WHM. Started working on my Weaver, then got bored. Crafting is so dull... so now I'm trying to grind my WAR to 50 so I can have a tank, too. I haven't decided if I'm going to bother with a DPS yet... I have a BLM on another server, and the wait times for instances are so friggin long that I would probably have to rely mostly on FATES and leves to get to 50, and even then I would only use it if someone in the FC said they needed a DPS. Anyone have any thoughts to add to that in favor/opposition of that?

Well, it's been fun! I'll see you all around!
Back to top Go down
Ashycre.Lin
Administrator
Ashycre.Lin

PostSubject: Re: New Member intro   New Member intro - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 4:47 am

Hi Rarity. Smile

I also live in Utah. Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://grandwhitelotus.forumotion.com
Lily Rain
Trainee of Light
Lily Rain

PostSubject: Re: New Member intro   New Member intro - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 9:25 am

Welcome to Lotus, Rarity!

Warriors are pretty fun Razz and wait times can be a huge pain in the ass for DPS.

Fortunately for you, some of the DEAD Team members may be able to help you queue up for those instances faster. All you need to do is ask. Smile

Of course, FATES would probably be the way to go if you're gonna level your DPS and can't get into an instance fast enough.

Good luck, and welcome once again!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Member intro   New Member intro - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Member intro
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next